About: Sand Reckoning Consulting
Sand Reckoning is a Montréal-based consulting company currently serving customers through two types of mandates:
For investors and venture capitalists
Through the use of extensive knowledge of the high-performance and large-scale technology landscape, we help our investing customers with thorough technological due diligence, looking in particular at:
- Quality of the product offered by the company being studied.
- Quality of the team currently developing the product, and what kind of expertise it needs and lacks.
- Competitive analysis of the market; aiming to identify alternative products, potential competitors and partners, and market opportunities.
For early-stage and small companies
Using previous experience, our consultants help companies through transitions in their infrastructure and with the teams managing and developing their infrastructure. In particular:
- Architecture and infrastructure review; to identify weaknesses and opportunities for simplification.
- General software systems technical advice; with emphasis on developing reliable, available and serviceable software infrastructure.
- Hiring candidate review and interviewing; with emphasis on candidates intended for work on large-scale software infrastructure.